This edition: Walter Cronkite
Original tape date: August 27, 2002.
Host Steven Scheuer interviews television anchor and broadcast journalist Walter Cronkite, "the most trusted man in America," about his time as a journalist with United Press during World War II, his career at CBS News, and the impact war can have on freedom of the press.
- Howard K. Smith
- Thursday, April 25 - 9:00pm
- Friday, April 26 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Don Hewitt, Producer "60 Minutes"
- Thursday, May 2 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 3 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Year-End Edition
- Thursday, May 9 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 10 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Judy Woodruff
- Friday, April 12 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Sheila Nevins
- Thursday, April 4 - 9:00pm
- Friday, April 5 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Andy Rooney
- Thursday, March 28 - 9:00pm
- Friday, March 29 - 9:00am, 2:00pm