Latest edition: Costume Designer Clint RamosTweet
Original tape date: December 4, 2018.
First aired: April 19, 2019.
In this monthly episode of THEATER: All the Moving Parts, host Patrick Pacheco has a conversation with Tony-winning costume designer Clint Ramos. Ramos has designed sets and/or costumes for over a hundred theater, opera and dance productions. In this deeply felt interview, Ramos talks about dressing Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o for "Eclipsed", imagining himself as a con man for "Six Degrees of Separation", and transforming a plastic tablecloth into a ball gown for "Once on this Island". He speaks with honesty about the personal hurdles he had to clear to arrive at this pinnacle in his career, “If it were’t for theater, I actually don’t think I would be alive today."
Hosted by veteran journalist and commentator Patrick Pacheco, this new show features in-depth interviews with a myriad of artists, including directors, choreographers, writers, designers, composers and others. The show is taped at Chez Josephine Restaurant, NYC.
Clint Ramos Costume Designer
- Writer-Director Charles Busch and Actress Julie Halston
- Friday, May 17 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 8:00am
- Sunday, May 19 - 7:00am, 5:30pm
- Monday, May 20 - 7:30am, 1:30pm, 8:00pm
- Costume Designer Clint Ramos
- Friday, April 19 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 8:00am
- Sunday, April 21 - 7:00am, 5:30pm
- Monday, April 22 - 7:30am, 1:30pm, 8:00pm